Are you an elder in the Los Angeles or Orange County area who would benefit from short-term caregiving services offered right in the comfort of your own home?
At A-1 Home Care in Villa Park, our caregiving professionals have specialized caregiver services for elders who need relief and care in the home. This includes short-term care options like rehabilitation services as well as more long-term care like hospice care situations, all of which come at the most affordable prices found anywhere in Southern California.
The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care provide caregiver services in the home that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers cancer care, Parkinson's care, hourly in-home care, and much more to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. This continued dedication to providing only excellence keeps A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision today-- and has done so for the past quarter century and counting already!