Did you know that the leading brain injury care options in all of Southern California exist right here in Villa Park?
At A-1 Home Care, only the best home health care services are utilized, and are provided by the senior care specialists trusted most in all of Los Angeles and Orange County. Each specialized elder care expert on staff is dedicated to improving the lives of people from all walks of life, including European, Jewish, Middle Eastern, and Asian.
Take a look at some of the exceptional (and affordable!) caregiving options provided to elders in need at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers caregiving services like hospice care for the terminally ill, respite care for burnt out family caregivers, and postpartum care for recent mothers with newborns in the home. A-1 Home Care has proudly served seniors throughout Southern California since its inception in 1991!