Would you be more productive as a family caregiver if you had a day off every so often to relax, regroup, and rekindle the fire you have for your loved one?
At A-1 Home Care in Villa Park, we provide respite care services that bring much-needed reprieve for you and your loved one. Our respite care options are as affordable as they are exceptional, as our diverse caregivers already have years of experience serving elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Take a look below at some of the services we provide for elders when you need to take a break in caregiving:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care is the leader in home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County and has been since its inception more than 20 years ago, providing home care solutions that additionally include live-in care services, short-term care, and even hospital sitters for elders spending time in treatment facilities.