Do you have a loved one in the home who has Alzheimer’s or dementia, and would benefit from an increase in his/her level of home care?
A-1 Home Care in Villa Park wants to extend a helping hand and a golden heart to your situation by providing lasting Alzheimer’s care professionals that are as affordable as they are exceptional. Our diverse caregiving experts come equipped with years of professional experience already so that every senior they come across can feel good about the mental health home care they receive.
Some of the 24 hour live-in caregiving options provided at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household responsibilities like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation, activities, and companionship
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
A-1 Home Care serves seniors of every ethnicity and economic influence, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, so that no senior gets left behind in the quest for better home health.
If you would like to know more about A-1 Home Care and its convenient senior care options available right here in Villa Park, then call (562) 929-8400 or (949) 650-3800 today. A-1 Home Care serves nearby communities throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including Orange, Tustin, Fullerton, Anaheim Hills, and Irvine.