Many seniors in the Villa Park area would benefit significantly from exceptional home care services, but are turned away by overbearing prices and the prospect of poorly-trained caregivers.
At A-1 Home Care, the best senior care services available in Southern California come to the comfort of the home at marginal prices and with exceptional training. That's because each caregiver on staff has a variety of professional qualifications and years of first-hand experience that allows seniors to feel confident in the home care they receive.
The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care provide in-home care options to communities across Los Angeles and Orange County, including:
· help with household chores like vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
· help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
· help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· good conversation and genuine companionship
· enjoyable activities
· transportation to and from medical appointments and social engagements
· child care
· pet care
The diverse caregiving experts at A-1 Home Care have helped seniors of every ethnicity, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, because A-1 Home Care has prided itself on providing the most diverse care services found anywhere since its inception more than 20 years ago.