Everybody's different, that much is clear. But with all of our unique traits, characteristics, and abilities come unique needs as well-- and in the case of seniors with personal service needs, that fact plays a huge role in finding the right care providers for them.
At A-1 Home Care in Villa Park, our specialized in-home care providers bring personalized solutions to seniors in need. Whether it's incontinence care services that a patient needs or help fighting against health conditions like diabetes or cancer, our helpful care givers come backed by years of hands-on experience you can trust along with a strong understanding of the common difficulties many seniors face.
Our personal care providers offer seniors a variety of services including:
- help with housekeeping duties like laundry, dishwashing, dusting, vacuuming, and bed-making
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking and watering
- transportation to and from doctor's appointments and other existing engagements
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders
- preparation of healthy meals
- companionship that includes fun activities and good conversation
Our personal care services also include helping seniors groom, dress, and bathe themselves should the occasion call for it. A-1 Home Care also offers special needs care for children and adults as well as out-of-home options like hospital sitter services.
If you’d like to hear more about the senior care options offered to you right here in Villa Park, call A-1 Home Care at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. We proudly serve communities throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, including cities like Corona Del Mar, Diamond Bar, Covina, Pasadena, and Long Beach.