Thanksgiving is almost here! But with the temperature dropping dramatically over the past month, it’s no fun to have sore, achy, stiff joints that are getting more and more painful this time of year.
At A-1 Home Care in Villa Park, our expert caregivers provide affordable arthritis care options for sore senior joints that are NOT feeling very thankful. Each diverse caregiver on staff extends helping hands and a golden heart to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, so that they can stay as pain-free as possible during the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities.
The specialized arthritis caregivers at A-1 Home Care provide affordable caregiving solutions to relieve joint pain that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also offers hourly in-home care, Parkinson’s care, and even personal services for elders who need extra assistance getting ready or using the restroom. After all, A-1 Home Care is dedicated to always providing the best—while leaving behind the rest!
If you’d like to know more about the long-lasting home care services at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care, then call a friendly caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in cities like Orange, Garden Grove, Anaheim Hills, Tustin, and Diamond Bar.