Elders living throughout Southern California who are spending time in the hospital following a surgical procedure can find comfort in the leading after surgery care services available anywhere.
That's because at A-1 Home Care in Villa Park, our friendly caregivers provide the leading after surgery care services in all of Los Angeles and Orange County that help seniors to remain upbeat and well-mannered during their hospital stay. Each senior care solution that our caregiving professionals provide is also affordable because we understand the importance of providing top quality care at lower-than-the-rest prices.
Take a look below at some of A-1 Home Care's leading elder caregiver options available both in the home and elsewhere:
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
· assistance with mobility
· maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
· transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving solutions to seniors in need of end-of-life hospice care, temporary rehabilitation care, and everything in between. Our diverse caregiving options extend to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, European, Middle Eastern, and Asian, to ensure that none of our beloved seniors get left behind on the journey to better home health!